- Sustainability Conference 2021 proceedings
- Anais dos encontros brasileiros de palácios, museus-casas e casas históricas (2014-2017)
- Le cucine nelle case museo / Kitchens in House-Museums
- 10 anos de reflexão sobre Casas-Museu em Portugal
- Conference Proceedings. Milan 2016 House Museums and the interpretation of the cultural, social, urban landscape
- Conference Proceedings. Compiegne 2014 Authenticity in Conservation in Historic Houses
- Conference Proceedings Rio de Janeiro 2013
- Conference Proceedings. Los Angeles 2012
- Conference Proceedings. Antwerp 2011
- L'Igiene e le sale da bagno nelle case museo / Hygiene and Bathrooms in House Museums
For many years, DEMHIST has been establishing partnerships with other ICOM National and International Committees as well as with ICOM Affiliated Organizations such as EXARC . In addition, DEMHIST has also established partnerships with Non-ICOM Associations such as with the Association des Résidences Royales Européennes (ARRE), with the American Association for State and Local History (AASLH) and with the American Alliance of Museums (AAM).
DEMHIST is actively interested in partnering with other Associations. If you are interested in establishing a partnership, do not hesitate to contact DEMHIST at email@example.com.
Soon... Please be patient.
DEMHIST is happy to share resources and guidelines for COVID-19 recovery and reopening published by members and friends. These documents have been freely forwarded to DEMHIST with the understanding that the material is free of copyright and is shared with permission of the authors. DEMHIST takes no responsibility for the contents of the documents.
If you have material you wish to share, please send it to the DEMHIST secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
- APPENDICE AL DVR GESTIONE DEL RISCHIO DI CONTAGIO CORONAVIRUS
- ALLEGATO TECNICO – IMPLEMENTAZIONE PROTOCOLLO SEDE LAVORATIVA
- Piano del Museo Storico e il Parco del Castello di Miramare per la regolamentazione delle attività durante l’emergenza sanitaria “Covid 19”
- Kasteel van Gaasbeek - DRAAIBOEK RICHTLIJNEN EN MAATREGELEN
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, Miami, Florida
- Australian Museums and Galleries Association
- Casa Batlló - Hygiene Measures
- Iranian Museum Expert - Covid19
Recommendations for Historic House Museums
Suggestions concerning security for historic house functions have been developed and include rules for caterers as well as for filming, TV and entertainments. This material will help any Historic House Museum that faces these issues.
Findings and recomendations about creativity and sustainability were developed by Kykuit Historic House Museum in New York area, USA, and provided by DEMHIST to assist its members.
A profile for Curators of Historic House Museums has been developed and provided to assist Historic House Museums.
The Categorization Project and database have been developed by DEMHIST to assist any Historic House Museum know more about its own special character and find others with similar activities and facilities.
Categorization I was the first part of this project. Categorization II is the latest update. A Dutch House Museums database has also been developed.